Saturday, November 14, 2009

Today is my dad's birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! what an old geezer, he's turning 43! lol thats really not old.. i just like to say that.

So this morning, i logged on to this account so that I could post a new blog and I had a notification showing that I had still not verified my email. Rewind back to about a month ago, we got new student emails at CSUN, the college I attend. It's in northridge california in the heart of the San Fernando valley... anyway, we got new emails right? and we were suppose to change our password and transfer them over to the new gmail sytem. for the past month, I thought I had done that. I WAS wondering why I wasn't receiving as many emails as I had before, but I was too worried about it. SO!! back to this morning. I go to "verify" this email address and it walks me through the whole set up process for the new student email. I thought that changing my password about a month ago was all I had to do, come to find out I didnt even transfer over!! There were 73 UNREAD emails!! What the hell! No wonder!! UGH!! I was kinda mad, but at the same time.. none of them were anything life or death. It difinitely describes why my teacher was never emailing me back: she was, i just wasn't getting them. I feel like such an idiot lol



I didn't write yesterday, because I had to work from 4-10 and slept in before I needed to go, obviously. The average person sleeps three years of their life, i'm suure I have to sleep at least 4. hahahahaha! I like my sleep alright??

I have work today too, at 11 until 4. It shouldn't be too bad, I just hate how its smack dab in the middle of the day. I can't so anything before. I can do something afterwards, but it's like.. starting to get dark and stuff... man! i NEED to get my nails done! They're getting so long its getting more and more diffiult to type.

There's this take-home final for bio that our crazy teacher gave us last week. I mean crazy in the nicest way possible. hahaha i can honestly say she is one of the most informative and knowledgeable professors ive ever had. she NEVER brings any notes and just pulls thesse complex concepts out of her pocket I guess. She's just a little weird... he mannerisms... and how she screams at you even though we're INSIDE a builing LOL I can't even hate though cuz I talk loud as hell too. hahaha anyway, I'm gonna try my best to finish that, it's a lot of work though! I'm gonna try my best though... I thnk I can I think I can. lol

song of the day? gangsta love- the dream & snoop dogg :)

MY freaking registration date for next semester isnt till december 8th!! UGH! Thats so late considering that so many people are registering now... Audrey suggested that I email all the professors and even go see them in their office hours to gurantee my spot. she definitely has experience and it sounds like a good idea so i'm gonna do that. she's like my mentor/friend/big sister. I lucked out when I met her :D

that's audrey ^^^ lol and me at kishar's birthday party a few weeks ago.
GIrl, you nasty!! lol too many fun times.


but i've got to start getting ready for work. it takes me an hour and a half... ugh!! hate being a girl sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment