Thursday, November 12, 2009

hello all :)

welcome to my official blog. i am not really making this blog for anyone but myself. its more of a journal than wanting/needing people to respond thi smy posts. i first got the idea to make it when i was REQUIRED to make one for my hist/js 496 class this semester.

I decided to make this blog because life on a day to day basis, FOR ANYONE, is such a trip. Through their trials and tribulations people sometimes forget to embrace life for what it is: ONE BIG EXPERIENCE. things are never perfect and there is no predicting the future. With that said, living life to the fullest doesn't mean that you should try and do everything imagineable... something should be left to the imagination... some people don't understand that.

ANYWAY----

i usually have a song of the day. lol. let me explain.
its usually a song that i am on TOUGH like all day long... it changes daily, obviously... and it's usually something by Drake. I also just figured out how to post videos and things like that, so there will definitely see some of those.
I've been trying to read more for leisure, so i'll try and put books i'm reading on here too. i NEED to get the 48 laws of power. I read the chapter titles and little descriptions and heard about it and it sounds like something i'd definitely like to read. Power has never been up there on my list of priorities, but i'm finding that with power comes money... and money CAN bring happiness. a lot of the time it does... anyone who tells you it CAN'T, doesn't know how to spend money.

i don't usually capitalize, but i do try and use correct punctuation. i capitalize to emphasize :)

song of the day is Stunt Hard- Drake && some other people hahaha Lil' Wayne is in there too.


hahahaha omg the Behind The Music: Lil' Wayne, i heard, was hilarious!! I haven't had the chnce to catch it on TV yet, but i'm sure I will. Anyway, ive heard the same story about "his cup" like 4 times.. hahaha "i don't care if there's heroine in my cup, it's MY cup.. fuck you" hahaha!!!!!



hahahahaha he's a trip.
anyway, i get to go and be bored in another class... yay??

more later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment