Thursday, November 19, 2009

i'm wearing eyeliner on the bottom today.

lol like the title? i tried to think of the most random piece of information about myself that i could. i'm not normally an eyeliner on bottom kind of girl.. makes taking off my make-up more dificult..and its just a lot.. lol ANYWAY!


good morning!! for whatever reason i keep staring at my phone thinking that its blinking green with a message, but it is not. i guess its just becuse i'm waiting for steve to call me back :) oh steve...

definitely, yesterday during the day and then right before i went to bed my mom said that we would be leavnig at 6:30am sharp (we carpool) so i was like ok cool, and i set my alarm for 5:30. Keep in mind she repeated 6:30 at least 3 different times, so it was solidified in my brain. then this morning at 5:20 she barges in my room.. "are you coming with me?! we are leaving at 6" WHATTT!? 6:00 a.m.?!?! 40 minutes from then to get up, get dressed, and get ready for school. damn it!! lol i was crazy rushing and I didn't even put my make-up on till i got to school. Keep in mind, on average i take AT LEAST an hour and a half to get ready, so i was already cutting myself short by only setting my alarm for an hour before. what an intense morning. i was half asleep for most of the car ride and went right to the coffee shop, the fredian sip, like i always do. yes, i have a caffeine addicition.

i don't care what anyone else says, everyone is addicted to something or someone. some people have more addicitons than others. some addiction are bad, but not all. when people hear the word addicition they automatically think drugs.. you can be addicted to music, food, caffeine, a rap artist (drake).. lol whatever!! but maybe addiction is a bad word because that would be implying that you couldn't stop if you really wanted to..cuz... i could stop drinking coffee, but i don't see a reason why i need to and its keeping me sane during this crazy time, so why not?

SONG OF THE DAY: Damaged by Danity Kane. yes, yes I know its old, but still love it! its such a chick song..hahaha like.. i picture 5 girlfriends in the car belting it out on the way to do something random. lol idk maybe thats just me and my friends? haha do-do you got a first aid kit handy? lol love it!!
------one of the years i tried out for CSUN cheer, i think the second time... this was thesong that our dance was to. lol and kelsey, bless her heart, cannot dance for shit. so, watching her do this was just comedy. pure comedy.

so YA i know thats like THE song of the day, but on that same playlist was since you've been gone by day 26. AHH! i love my r&b! there is nothing like it.. there is no other music that gives me chills like that... especially those high notes... ooooo, dont even play... lol "i know the last time you said this was the last time, but baby all i need is one more last time" damn. DAMN!

i just looked around the coffee shop and there 4 people with macbook's just chillin on their computer. technology HAS taken over the world..don't let anyoe tell you otherwise. I know i wouldnt be ableto function without my phone and computer.. those are my first 2 loves... sooo... whoever i marry is going to need to recognize that. haha me and heather were talking about this a couple of months ago... it would definitely be polygamy.

seriously, i need to post more.. there is always so much i want to say and write down, but i dont do it and then i forget AND THENwhen i finally DO come and post, its something completely new. so that will be my goal over the next week...
-------if im even able to get away from homework!! ahhh!! less than 3 weeks left of school so tis definitely crunch time.. i have so many projects and papers its ridiculous.. its just.. ugh. not looking forward to it in the least bit. but that is all for now, going to meet audrey, aka drey drey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment